Direct Line: 604.629.5910
- Corporate, Commercial & Securities Law
- Oil & Gas Law
- Commercial Litigation
- IP & Technology
- Business Immigration
- Law Society of British Columbia (2011)
- BBA (Finance), University of Regina
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan
Kashif A. Ahmed | Partner *
Kashif Ahmed is a partner with the firm. His practice focuses on corporate & commercial law, oil & gas law, and dispute resolution He was called to the Bar of British Columbia in 2011.
Kashif provides business-focused advice to oil & gas, natural resources, engineering, investment, medical and high-tech companies on a range of matters. This includes various commercial agreements, joint ventures, asset and share purchases & sales, corporate governance, M&A, private placements and continuous disclosure obligations, commercial lending and securitization, business reorganizations, shareholder agreements, employment matters, licensing and technology, and business immigration matters.
With direct knowledge of and experience in the energy industry, Kashif has significant experience acting for clients in a wide range of oil & gas transactions and matters, including E&D companies and downstream, midstream and upstream businesses.
Kashif also acts to find the most effective and efficient resolution to various business disputes, such as breach of contract, shareholder & partnership disputes, director & officer liability, oil & gas disputes, infringement of intellectual property, and employment disputes. He represents clients before the Courts of British Columbia as well as in alternative dispute resolution.
- Partner, Robertson Neil - 2016 to Present
- Lawyer, Robertson Neil – 2011 to 2016
- Articled Student, Robertson Neil - 2010
- Advisory Board, Newplanet Inc. - 2013 to Present
- Encana Corporation – 2009
- Land Department, Imperial Oil Limited – 2007
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Access Pro Bono Society of BC, Summary Legal Advice Clinic